Click on title to download pdf document or visit link - (Links Coming Soon...)
1. Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis Using Fecal Bacteriotherapy – Thomas J. Borody, MD, FRACP, FACG, FACP, Eloise F. Warren, BScM, Sharyn Leis, RN, Rosa Surace, and Ori Ashman, MA
2. Fecal Bateriotherapy, Fecal Transplant, and the Microbiome – Martin H. Floch, MD (Editor in Chief, J. Clin. Gastroenterol, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, USA) Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, Volume 44, Number 8, September 2010
3. Probiotic Therapy for Ulcerative Colitis - Martin Floch, MD Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology – Volume 44, Number 4, April 2010
4. Fecal Flora Reconstitution for Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection- Results and Methodology – Faith Rohlke, BA, Christina M. Surawicz, MD, MACG, and Neil Stollman, MD, FACP, FACG, AGAF Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology - Volume 44, Number 8, September 2010
5. Changes in the Composition of the Human Faecal Microbiota [Abstract] - Khoruts, Alexander MD; Dicksved, Johan PhD; Jansson, Janet K. PhD; Sadowsky, Michael J. PhD Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology: POST AUTHOR CORRECTIONS, 31 December 2009
6. Article extracted from Journal of Clinical Gastronenterology 2009: Scatalogical Success – Fecal Transplants to Treat Bacterial Infections By Meredith Melnick @meredithcm Jan. 20, 2011
7. Anti-inflammatory properties of short-chain-fatty-acids acetate and propionate: A study with relevance to inflammatory bowel disease.
World J Gastroenterol 2007 May 28; 13(20): 2826-2832 World Journal of Gastroenterology ISSN 1007-9327
8. Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for the Treatment of Clostridium difficile Infection: A Systematic Review – Cammarota, Giovanni MD; Ianiro, Gianluca MD; Gasbarrini, Antonio MD
9. Fecal Microbiota Transplantation (FMT) in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) T.J. Borody, S.M. Leis, J.L. Campbell, M. Torres, A. Nowak, , Centre for Digestive Diseases, Five Dock, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA;
10. Parkinsons and Faecal Transplant or at least Resolution from Constipation T.J. Borody, M. Torres, J.L. Campbell, L. Hills, S. Keetheswaran – and the original published poster can be seen here: Original Poster.
11. Thomas Malikowski; Sahil Khanna; Darrell S. Pardi. Fecal Microbiota Transplantation for Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2017;33(1):8-13.
12. Colitis Improves in Multidonor Fecal Transplant Trial. Medscape. Mar 21, 2016.